April 11, 2010

Thanks a Bunch!

Super duper fun card to make. This was also for a sketch challenge earlier in the week. I promise I will get better with all this. I will post closer to the challenge day and post which challenge and blog it's from.





The card base is Kraft cardstock. Since I don't have any circle punches, I used my Sure-Cuts Alot program and my Cricut to cut all the circles out. Each "petal" is a circle that I adhered around the larger circle. It made a super cute flower. The stamp set Thanks a Bunch, I think it was from the dollar bin at Michaels.
All the cardstock is Stampin' UP! and the DSP is Razzleberry Lemonade. I used Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzleberry. I used my Versamark Marker and colored in the "Thanks" part of the sentiment and then used heat and stick powder and glitter to add a little sparkle. I really like the way that turned out.
I used a brad from Basic Grey's Sugar Rush Collection and some silver brads from Stampin' UP! I added a little extra to my layer my using my scallop border punch from Stampin' UP!

I really like the way this whole card turned out. It is just full of color and would probably put a smile on whoever received this card.

Supplies:

Stamps: dollar bin stamp from Michaels

Paper: Stampin' UP!-Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Kraft, Melon Mambo, RazzleBerry Lemonade DSP

Ink: Classic Black ink from Stampin' UP!

Misc: Martha Stewart Glitter, Versamark Marker from Stampin' UP!, scallop border punch from Stampin' UP!, silver brads from Stampin' UP!, brad from Basic Grey's Sugar Rush Collection


**Check out my online store for a variety of paper crafting products!**

No comments: