May 4, 2010

American Crafts Mid-Release

Oh I am super excited about this. I have seen some amazing creations using the new Dear Lizzy self-adhesive Fabric Paper. 12 new patterns will be available. In addition there will be beautiful Ruffle Rose Ribbon, also foam Thickers, Glitter foam Thickers and super cool Number Thickers.

WOW, also there will be a Dear Lizzy Album kit, it contains more than 180 pieces. All you could need to create a super fab album.

American Crafts has an amazing line of paper crafting products. I am so pleased to be carrying their product line. I will be making an order for products to be stocked at Artfuldelight.com. A must have will be some of the Self-Adhesive Fabric Paper but I am not sure what else to get. Even if you wouldn't be buying from my store please leave a comment with what items you would love to have in your stash! :-) I am always excited to hear what are some must-haves in everyone elses craft drawers. Keep scrolling for pics of the new items, woohoo!

Glitter Thickers


Ruffle Rose Ribbon


Foam Thickers


Self-Adhesive Fabric Paper


-180 piece album kit-


Number Thickers


Let me know what you think of these super fab new products.

1 comment:

Kim Wilson said...

Thank you! Your a doll :) I LOVE these new products since your askin' ha ha! Their ruffle rose ribbon makes awesome headbands!