May 19, 2010

Never more than a thought away.....

I was able to craft this evening and I decided to participate in a Skipping Stones Design challenge. This card came together really easy but after I look at it I am unsure if it is too busy.

Photobucket


Here is my card:


I received a bunch of stuff from Memory Box the other day and I was super excited to use it. Lots of pattern paper and I used a background stamp from them. So when I was putting it all together I am just not sure if it is too much. All the PP is from their Gossamer collection. The butterfly stamp is the Inspire Butterfly Collage. The sentiment is from Stampin' UP! - Whimsical Words.

Supplies:

Stamp: Inspire Butterfly Collage (Memory Box), Whimsical Words (Stampin' UP!)

Ink: Chestnut Roan Colorbox Chalk Ink

Paper: Gossamer (Memory Box), Kraft cardstock (Stampin' UP!)

Misc: chipboard frame (American Crafts), satin ribbon (Stampin' UP!), butterfly punch (Stampin' UP!)

Happy Crafting!!

No comments: