January 9, 2011

Heart LO

Today I have a LO to share with you that DT member April created using the January kit.


April also used January's sketch to create this LO. I think what I love the most about this LO is how she used the papers from the kit to create a "girlie" LO, not a themed Valentine's or Birthday LO. It allows you to see the versatility of the kit. There are some great patterns in the Cupcake Love collection. You can create Valentine's cards, Birthday LO's or just a girlie themed project. This LO is super cute, April did a fabulous job!! For full details about the LO please visit April's blog.

Ok, so I haven't heard back from the winner of the Zap! Heat Gun yet. Tiffany, please contact me with you mailing info so I can get your prize in the mail. :-) Since school starts tomorrow, it will probably be a decently busy day. If I don't hear from Tiffany in 48 hrs I will chose a new winner Tuesday afternoon.

Last but not least, we only have one January kit left. Be sure to snatch it up before we sell out. Good news is that I am sponsoring over at Sketchy Thursdays. How cool is that!!! They are having a February Guest Designer sketch challenge. Not only will the winner be the Guest Designer for February but they will also win Artfuldelight's January kit. WAHOOO!! For more details click here! The challenge ends on January 22 at midnight EST! Don't forget Artfuldelight's sketch challenge ends January 23rd at midnight EST.

Ok, I think that is all I have for you today! You have some crafting to do so get going! :-)

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Court said...

Fabulous April!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!!!! The design is AMAZING!! And yayyyyyyyyyyy for Sketchy Thursdays!!!! Wooooooooooooooo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)