March 2, 2011

Cardabilities #26

Good Morning! Today I have some fabulous news to share as well as another card using the March monthly kit. OOoooh I am having a blast with this kit. :-)

So first I would like to share with you that we have added a member to our design team. I am so excited to welcome Abby to our team.

Hello! My name is Tabitha, but friends have called me Abby for 20+ years. I'm a 30-something single mom to one handsome 11 y/o boy, Braydon. We live in central Illinois with our diva kitty, Logan, and mischievous pup, Cooper. I've worked for our school district for nearly 9 years, the last few years as a substitute. I love being a substitute, it brings a variety of new challenges everyday. I've been a creative gal all of my life. It started with drawing, which I won many awards for throughout elementary and high school. Then I dabbled a bit in painting, cross-stitch and crochet for a while. Twelve years ago, I found my true passion in scrapbooking and it's been a complete joy ever since. I also started card-making a year ago. I absolutely love paper crafting and with all the gorgeous coordinating products out there, it makes preserving my photos and memories so easy! I am truly honored and humbled to be invited to the Artful Delight team and I look forward to creating with all of you!

I think Abby's work is amazing and I cannot wait to see what she creates with Artful Delight's monthly kits. I feel so honored to have such an amazing team and they have all helped me out greatly over the last 4 months. I am looking to working with these ladies for many months to come. Please stop by Abby's blog and give her a warm welcome and I am sure you will find some great inspiration there too.

So next I would like to share with you a card I created using a sketch over at Cardabilities.




Ok, I am telling you I am LOVING those Woolies from Basic Grey! SO CUTE!! The pattern papers from the kit are from Jillibean Soup, Spotted Owl Soup, it has such cute birthday themed paper. Everything on this card is from the kit except for the sentiment. The stamp set I used is from Practicing Creativity Designs, Chatterbox set.

Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Karen B. said...

You have a delightful design team, including yourself! This is one cute card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats to Abby joining the team!!! And I love love love that card!! LOVING those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

SO excited to have Abby joining our amaizng team!! :)

Beautiful card Leeanne...
- April

Marlene said...

Congrats to Abby! Looking forward to seeing all her creations. Lovely card!

Abby Beard said...

I'm so humbled :) Thanks everyone for the congrats.. I'm so thrilled to be a part of Artful Delight. A BIG thank you to April for introducing me to Leeanne - you rock, April!!

Looking forward to creating with all of you :)

Abby Beard said...

Oops! I got so caught up in excitement, I forgot to comment on your lovely card, Leeanne! :) So pretty - love the flowers and the dimension!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

This is such a sweet, lovely card! the flowers are so cute!!! :)