May 14, 2011

School time

Good Morning!! It is rainy and gloomy here in Virginia and according to weather.com it will be that way for the next week. My plants will be happy. :-)

Today I have a LO to share with you that I created using Sketch #10. I will hopefully be catching up today or at least this weekend with all my sketches. Have you been able to play along? Click the tab above "14 Days of Sketches May 1-14" to see how you can play.


These pictures are of Tony at a Science Symposium at school. I used Crate Papers School Spirit collection for this LO. The background paper is from Basic Grey's Basics collection. All of what you see in this LO is in Artful Delight's September Monthly kit, there is still one available and is selling for $23.50 plus shipping. There are also a few April kits left too which also sell for $23.50 plus shipping. AND there are still a few May kits available, click here for more details.

I will be back later for our last sketch of our 14 Days of Sketches.

2 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

LOVE the pleating on this!! I did this sketch yesterday....yayyyyy me!! And in all honesty it stumped the heck out of me....lol....it's a simple sketch but I was overthinking as usual. Once I cleared my head it all came together fairly fast!

Marlene said...

This is a fabulous layout...I'm lovin' the pleated ribbon. Gorgeous.