June 22, 2011

Today's feature.......

....my daughter Nicki!! LOL! So I would like to thank Courtney for being an enabler!!!! LOL! :-) She makes such beautiful cards with her Cricut and I especially took a liking to her cards made with the Create a Critter cartridge. I just had to have it!!

I got it in the mail yesterday and my daughter and I decided to make a card. She had gotten a graduation card from my aunt so I thought it would be nice to send her a thank you card. All I did was the Cricut work. She chose the image and what she wanted to do and chose the papers and put it all together.


She needs a little practice with the liquid glue, much like I did in the beginning, she said sometimes it just came pouring out. LOL!

The little lamb is adhered using an Action Wobble. LOVE those things. She was so proud of her card and I think my aunt will love it. :-)

Stop by tomorrow, I will have a LO to share with you that Abby created using Artful Delight's June monthly kit. :-)

Hey have you checked out Fantabulous Cricut this week? I am sponsoring over there and the challenge is to create a project using a sun!! LOVE suns.

Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww so so so sweet that you two made this together!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the little lamb and the clouds! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Alanna said...

Oh how very cute!!

April said...

How cute!! Nicki, you did an awesome job!
- April

Court said...

YAYAYAYAY for enabling and YAYAYAYAY for Create a Critter!!! Talk about enabling!?! I can't live without Victoria Gardens and Apothecary in my collection! Need them!!!

Karen B. said...

Congratulations ladies, this is one cute card!

AmyJRockstar said...

If you own a Cricut, you just HAVE to have Create A Critter!!! It is one of the most usable, versatile carts out there! It's one of the best cartridges to own I think. This is adorable! Thank you so much for being our sponsor over at FCCB this week! We appreciate it! Can't wait to check out your awesome store!

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT, Thursday's Tutorial Hostess)

http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

Lisa Echerd said...

She did a great job. It is a very cute card.

Lisa said...

This is sooo adorable! Nikki did an absolutely fabulous job! Create A Critter is definitely a must have cartridge! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and I'm so glad you did so I could find your amazing blog! I'm now following you as well :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Lorraine said...

Oh how cute is this?! Great job by your daughter! I bet your aunt loved it!