July 12, 2011

1st Steps and Echo Park sneak peak

**edit: I just realized that I didn't post the sketch I used, my daughter was talking to me while I was typing this yesterday and I just couldn't think straight. LOL!!**

Hello my friends. This is my second post for today so click here to see the earlier post. :-)

Ok so first I just got some sneak peaks at Echo Parks 4 NEW collections to come out with CHA. Wahooo!!!

Happy Days will ship with Apothecary Emporium in the beginning of August.
The next three will ship in the beginning of September.



Oh I think I am going to have to have all four of those collections. LOL! I will have images on the 19th.

If you would like to get your name on the pre-order list just email me. You won't be responsible for payment until closer to the release date. The collections will sell for $11.99 plus $5.50 shipping but will ship for free with a purchase of Artful Delight's monthly kit. Will also ship free with the DT kits that ship out (for my DT that may want to order any of the collections). leeanne@artfuldelight.com

And here is my LO for the sketch challenge this week at Sketchy Thursdays.




Everything on this LO is from Artful Delight's July monthly kit. Here is the sketch.....


Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

Abby Beard said...

omg! I have to have ALL of these.. I need another job! I can't wait to see the full collections! wow!

Beautiful layout, Leeanne! Love the star banner and the climbing title, too :) Good luck at ST!

Debbie said...

Love the little sneak, wish I could see more!!

Cute layout! Love the banner!!!

Karen B. said...

Your layout is delightful, I can see my own kids at that age. And isn't it wonderful to know that at that age it is OK to have cute and pudgy legs?

Court said...

So sweet!

Unknown said...

Your layout is so sweet! What a great way to layer the photos to give the impression of climbing the stairs. http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Kwannie said...

In the short time since I have been reading your blog, I have learned so much about scrapbooking and layouts and design! Thanks so much for all the inspiration.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee those collections!!! WOW!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeee the lo! I love love love those photos and the star banner! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

How cute! And I love how the title looks like it is stepping up. Love it!! :)

Michele said...

Such a cute layout. I thought I was following you... and I wasn't.. NOW I AM! :-) Love your work and love your kits! I am going to have to check out a little further. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog!!
Smiles!!
Michele