August 20, 2011

The Merry Widow

Hello my crafty friends! Happy Saturday. It will probably end up being clean and organize house day for me because school starts on Monday.

I finally figured out why I am so stressed and overwhelmed about school. It's because I have no more chances to complete school. I have to pass and understand what I am doing. I can't drop a class, I can't afford a bad grade and I am not 18yrs old again. I have responsibility, my kids and my house. First and foremost they come first and with kids, ya just never know if something unexpected will come up. When I was 18 my main responsibility would have been school and working. Easy peasy, I could have done that with no problems. Now I have myself to worry about and 4 others. I worry, will I have enough time in the day to get things done. AND I have to do well. In less than one year from now I WILL be employed. I HAVE to be employed. Within the next year I have to complete school, organize my house, pack, find a new place for my family to live (in a new state), find a job, and move my family across the country. On top of that, find a safe and friendly place for my kids to go to daycare after we move and both Tony and I are working. I am a wreck about having to put my kids in daycare!!! I have to do ALL of this while keeping my sanity! LOL!!

Phew, I feel better now that I got that off my chest. LOL! Now for the good stuff, today's LO! It was created by Debbie using Artful Delight's August monthly kit.

Isn't it gorgeous? WOW!!! I love it. For more details about this LO please visit Debbie's blog.

I wanted to mention one thing before I go, September monthly kit reveal will more than likely be a little late this month. We chose to go with a SUPER new collection for September and they are just starting to ship now. So I just don't expect to have it all by the 25th. I will more than certainly be able to ship on time (the 1st) so that shouldn't be delayed. Just a little hint, think fall. I am really excited about this months kit because Debbie and I (mostly Debbie) have a special treat to add to the kit. Oooh lala!! :-)

Well that's all for today, don't forget to get crafty and enter this month's sketch challenge. It ends August 23rd. :-)

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I know you can do it!!! YOU ARE AMAZING and I have all the faith in YOU!!! :):):):):):)

I loveeeeeeeeeeee Debbie's lo!! GORGEOUS colors and loving that layered flower!!

PS... I was having issues with my post this morning... so I had to delete the post that you left the comment me... sorry love... I NEED to learn how to upload videos... lol!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

RockinRenee said...

WOW! I love your layout. It's gorgeous!

April said...

Wow, Leeanne, you are just so amazing! I know you'll do fabulous girl...

Debbie, your layout is gorgeous as always!
- April

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, another gorgeous one for sure!!!!!

Lynn said...

Leeanne, what a great layout...and wow, you have a lot going on! I have to tell myself to take it one step at a time..and it all eventually gets done!

June Houck said...

Leeanne, just think, only one more year of super hard work. You've made it this far and you have done exceedingly well. You have accomplished so much already!

I am in awe of Debbie's LO. The blues are perfect, the image is especially eye-catching with her placement and uses of varied patterned papers and embellishments.

Karen B. said...

Great layout from Debbie! Good luck with what is going on in your life. Seems like you can handle it though!

Angi Barrs said...

Go Leeanne Go! You can do it girl! Keep your eye on the prize and you will do just fine. Sending hugs your way.

Loooovvveee Debbie's gorgeous page. Beautiful details. :) Can't wait to see the Sept. kit. :)

Court said...

Leeanne, You can do it! Just keep thinking about how wonderful of an example you are setting for your kids! :)

GORGEOUS layout Debbie!!