December 13, 2011

Hello friend and A night out

Good Morning! Today I have 2 amazing LO's to share with you. They are both created using the December scrapbook kit. This month's kit is so bright and colorful and just screams "fussy cutting". There are so many great patterns on the papers included in the kit. And all the embellishments are just delightful.

DEBBIE


JULIE

For more details about these LO's please visit Debbie's and Julie's blog.

Well thankfully I don't have quite such a busy day today, just heading out to take the kids to school. It's Tuesday so Lil Tony has his speech therapy. Then it's home to finish one of my tests. I think it was the harder of the two (tests) but we will see, I haven't even really looked at the other one. I will be starting on the second one later today too.

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

great layouts...love all the color..

June Houck said...

I love EVERYTHING about BOTH of these lovely LOs!

Unknown said...

These are both such fun, colorful layouts!! They really brightened this gloomy day. And Leeanne, good luck on your tests!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love Debbie's lo!!! GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)