December 30, 2011

Impossible

Good Morning and Happy Friday. I am in disbelief that the new year is only 2 days away. I have a good feeling 2012 is going to be a good year for my family. I was able to get some crafting in last night and I will probably share those with you over the weekend. BUT, I volunteered myself to create a Smash book for display at Michaels. I have always wanted to try one out but couldn't pull myself to spend the money because A) I can make my own "smash book" and B) It is more like a journal and honestly my life is busy but not with anything worth documenting on a daily or even weekly basis. The pooper is that when I thought I had a couple weeks to get this together (that's why I offered to do it) I found out that it needs to be done by next week. UGH!!

So 2 nights ago (after I got it) I sat in bed brainstorming ideas of what I could do this Smash Book on. Since it cannot be done over time like I think it is intended to be I had to think of a bunch of stuff that may have already happened or will happen that I know about....does that make sense? So it hit me.....It will be "goodbye 2011 hello 2012....a look in to our past, present, and future." Between all that has happened in the last year (year and a half) with school and Artful Delight as well as with my kids to what is going to happen in 2012.

Tony and I will both have our Associates degree, we plan a move across country where we will buy our first house together (Tony owned one prior to us getting together and we have rented since we got together), Lil Tony will start kindergarten...There are just so many things that I have to look forward to, work towards and plan for. I really am excited for 2012 to get started.

But before we can ring in the new year we have a couple more projects to share with you. Today's project was created by our Delightful Designer, Kelly using the December scrapbook kit.

KELLY

Those photos are delightful and I love that flower she created. Kinda reminds me of that paper ornament I created a while back. For more details about this LO please visit Kelly's blog.

Just an update on Artful Delight kits:

There is still ONE August, October, and November SCRAPBOOK kits left. They have been greatly discounted, for $23.50 plus shipping you can own any one of those. :-)

There is also a few December Scrapbook kits left and the Card kits are SOLD OUT.

The January kits are selling fast, we have ONE Scrapbook kit and TWO Card kits. They will officially be up for sale on January 1st but if you would like to pre-order a kit please send me an email. leeanne@artfuldelight.com

We also have some Crate Paper collections, the brand NEW Paper Heart collection pack and chipboard shapes as well as the Peppermint collection pack and chipboard.

AND last but not least we still have some of the American Crafts Extreme Value Pack of Adhesive. It is packed with awesome adhesive, it has a retail value of $19.99 and for sale with Artful Delight for $17.49.....

And I will let you in on a secret, sssshhh don't tell, but I will be having a New Year's sale on the 1st. You might be able to save some more money off these already SUPER low prices. :-)


2 comments:

D said...

Year in review sounds like a great idea for a smash book! I wanna see it when it's done! Kelly's layout is very pretty. Bet it wasn't easy to get all the kids together, lol.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Can't wait to see your Smash book!! I love love love Kelly's lo... those photos are adorable! :):):):):):):):):):):):)