August 9, 2012

Cherish The Moments

Good morning my friends!!!  It feels like forever since I last typed a post.  Ahhhh, it feels so great to have internet.  Still don't have our furniture but we did get a bed for my daughter last night and she was nice enough to let us use it.  I think she felt bad for me since I sprained my ankle the other night and sleeping on the floor getting up from the floor with a sprained ankle is really painful.  LOL!!

So much to talk about, so little time.  In a nut shell it was a long week of driving.  We had to stop for rest breaks so many times it didn't leave us much time once arriving at the next hotel to do anything but check in and go to dinner.

My son started kindergarten on Monday and it has really been a rough week for him.  He is not happy to go at all.  Thankfully I didn't get to take him to school this morning (strict orders from my boyfriend, Dr. Tony, to stay off my foot, lol) because he was a wreck going to school.  Tony said he almost saw him cry when he had to walk in with his class.  He didn't even want to play on the playground before school.  He has serious meltdowns when he gets home from school; crying about EVERYTHING!!!  I hope it gets better soon because it breaks my heart to send him to school.






I have a few pictures to share from the week, not much though since all we did was drive but I will share them in another post.  I am just so happy to be in our house and as of Sunday we will be settled in.  OOOhh, oh AND I get to meet Julie from Life with the Tucker-Wolek clan on Saturday. 

Ok, so today I have a super awesome LO to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Debbie, created using our August scrapbook kit. 

DEBBIE


I love this collection!! I am actually going to (hopefully) craft with it this weekend. I had to put my craft stuff on the truck against what I had originally hoped but it just wouldn't fit in the truck with us. So I have an August scrapbook kit and an Echo Park Eclectic collection pack to play with. I am a little rusty on crafting so not sure how much I will accomplish but I do have my mini (Smash book) to finish.

Alight well off to take my son to school and have to pick up a desk for my NEW craft room.  I will post pictures when I have it all set.  My take a bit because I got rid of all my stuff, have to buy all new storage, furniture, etc.

Have a wonderful day and don't forget to play along with this month's sketch challenge.  :-)
 

5 comments:

LisiB said...

So good to hear from you! Wow, things move fast - you have barely arrived and DS is already in kindergarten. I admire you taking that trip and hope that everything will turn out great for you and your family

Lisa Echerd said...

Happy to hear that you are in Arizona safe and sound! I know you'll be happy to have your furniture soon. You've worked so hard and it is wonderful to hear that it is coming together for you.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Oh honey!!! I am so sorry you hurt your foot!!! Hope it gets better soon!!! And sorry baby boy is having such a hard time!!! I hope it gets better for him soon!!! Can't WAIT TO MEET you Saturday!!!!! EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

I loveeeeeeeeee Debbie's lo... I saw it this morning and LOVED what she did with the Bo Bunny flowers!!!!!

Karen B. said...

Congrats on your journey! Here's to hoping your little guy has a better transition soon. Love Debbie's layout.PS> you are almost at 500 followers!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love a black and white photo with the color layout.