May 4, 2013

Introducing Delightful Designer, Kerys

Good Morning!
 So we continue introducing our new team. 

Today we are welcoming Delightful Designer Kerys!

My name is Kerys Sharrock and I currently a SAHM living in Utah. We moved from the UK to the USA in June 2010, and I started scrapbooking in January 2011. I must admit to being COMPLETELY obsessed!  
I am married to a wonderful man who supports my obsession for paper crafting fully and I have two children, aged 12 and 9 - the main subjects of my scrapbooking layouts. My style is constantly evolving. I love the look of 'clean and simple' layouts with bright, bold colors, but then I also like the more embellished layouts with soft and muted colors. I like to find a collection and see where it takes me. You will see a lot of layering on ,y layouts, and I love to use embellishments in a fun and, sometimes, unexpected way.
Please stop by my blog  http://scrappinnhappy.blogspot.com.

Kerys created this layout using the May Scrapbook kit and sketch: 
 

 For more details please visit Kerys' blog here.

So excited to be welcoming our new team this week. 
Be sure to stop by Kerys blog and welcome her to the team. 

I have the weekend off and I have a list of things to get done, one of which is organizing my craft space.  Wish me luck.  LOL!!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors and the pennants!!

Debbie said...

Welcome Kerys!! Love the layout and use of the pinking shears!!

Scrap Our Stash said...

Congratulations Kerys! Very pretty layout! Love all the different elements you incorporated into your page!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great fussy cutting and I love the stitching on this layout too!