December 8, 2013

Wish Big

Some weekends just fly by others are just perfect.  This weekend unfortunately went by really fast.  I know I have a whole other day to enjoy but yesterday flew by.  Friday night when I got off work I did my grocery shopping, 1am shopping at Walmart = successful and stress free.  So I got home close to 2 am, unloaded and put away the groceries.  But I still couldn't fall asleep until about 4am.  Then I had to be at the kids school at 8am to help set up for our book fair we are having next week.  Got home in time to take about an hour nap then go to dinner for my lil man Max's birthday.  He turned 4 yesterday.  Came home opened gifts and had had cake.  Ended the evening watching some Christmas movies.  Ahhh, great day!!
 Here are two photos.  One of Max enjoying opening his gifts, the other of my beautiful baby girl last weekend.




 Today’s inspiration was created by our Delightful Designer June, using our December card kit.



For more details please visit June here.

4 comments:

Ruth G said...

You were definitely busy! It look like a good time was had by the birthday boy! I love those pictures that really show the pure joy of the moment - I'd say you captured it!

June's card is really wonderful! I love all the fabulous papers and the sentiment is fun!

TFS! Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

~amy~ said...

happy birthday to max!

Love June's card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday Max!! LOVING the photos!!! And love love love June's card!! LOVING those trees!!!!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

such a beautiful card! I love the mix of papers on this!
Yes, weekends do seem to fly by too quickly at times. Adorable pics!